Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Successful Feeling

This past weekend, I had another book signing.  This is my second one.  I felt more successful with this one than the first.  Besides having more purchases, my manager marketed my book more effectively.  I had it at a wonderful bagel store in New York.  The owner is very kind to allow me to do a book signing in her shop.  Also, during my first signing I did not schedule it for the best time.  It was scheduled late in the day the week before Christmas.  Teachers in my town were already on vacation.  However, this time I scheduled it on a early Sunday morning when the bagel store was at its busiest.  I felt a certain sense of accomplishment that I did not feel before.  It was a good feeling  and I look forward to doing more book signings.

No comments:

Post a Comment