Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Perfection iIs A Difficult Task

Writing can be extremely difficult.  I have written many times.  You must edit with a fine tooth and comb.  After publishing, I noticed that I may have omitted a word which destroyed the sentence.  I'm sure all writers are guilty of this.  I am working on a new novel based on the Holocaust.  This is one that is going to take me a long time to complete.  I definitely do not want to make careless mistakes; especially when writing about an important topic.   I am also finding it challenging to write it and be historically accurate.  I am also contemplating if I should make it into a novella or a novel.  I have many decisions to make.  Once I am in the middle of writing it, I have a difficult time stopping, but it takes me a while to start.  I excel at procrastination.  I will keep you posted on this difficult journey.  If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment.  I always open to suggestions.   

Image result for writing

No comments:

Post a Comment