Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Car Shark!!!

How many of you have watched the 1975 hit movie, "Jaws?" Visualize that you hear the music, "Du, duh, duh ,du, dadada." Any minute a shark may come to you and devour your flesh. However, in my life I am not in the ocean, but rather a car dealership and the shark is the salesman. He is not trying to devour my flesh, but rather my bank account. Since a moron decided to drive another car into my car that was parked at the time, I have been searching for a car. I find it very frustrating taking the fun out of my summer. A few years ago, it was much easier to negotiate with dealers, but now they could care less if you leave and don't take the deal or if you stay. I left many shops recently when their deals were astronomical. Do you think the salesman cried into a tissue when I left their store? Absolutely not! Car dealers are indeed ruthless sharks! If you are a dealer reading my blog, I don't mean to offend you. However, one thing about me is that I say it like it is. I know that I could never be a car salesman, nor would I want to. I understand that everyone has to make a living. However, does a car dealer have to treat their customers like a guppy? Food for thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment