Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Reinventing Yourself

Is it a challenge to reinvent yourself?

If you read my blog, you know that I am in the process of reinventing myself.   This is definitely not an easy task to do.  During the day, I teach.  However, in my spare time, I write.  The problem I face is that I write.  The problem I face is that I write about topics that could be considered controversial dealing with education.  Friends of mine that read my book, Ignition: An Educator's Journey said that I should keep my mouth shut as to whom I am.  I write under my pseudo name, Michelle Arrose.  Thus, I keep my writing private in the dark.  Therefore, reinventing myself and expanding my dreams to the media is a harsh task for me to accomplish.  I do love writing and aspirate to eventually expose myself and become a successful writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment