Saturday, October 10, 2015

Things Change From One Minute To The Next

Did you ever notice how one minute you may feel elated over something and the next minute, you feel upset or confused? Sometimes, I turn myself back in time and think about what I was doing a week ago.  For example, a week ago I had an amazing"Girls nite out," with my friends.  This week; not so amazing.  I am stuck in the house due to personal reasons.  I am writing this blog, literally sitting in the dark.  The fact that I am writing in darkness symbolizes my current day as well as my mood.  It's ok to once in a while have moments like this as this moment encouraged me to blog.  Unfortunately, I have not blogged in a while.  When I do blog, I get a rush or feeling of excitement.
I apologize for writing quite a short blog, but I am glad I was able to get my thoughts out.  Think about where you were a week ago and then now.  Enjoy your precious moment to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment