Wednesday, January 20, 2016

High Hopes, Let Down

Sorry I have not blogged in a while.  I have been so busy with my life that I forgot about Michelle Arrose.  Someone today at work lit my spark again by asking me when I plan on completing part 2 to my novella, Ignition.  That made me feel good and I knew I had to blog.  My title to this blog is High Hopes, Let Down.  Have you ever had such high hopes that you believed what you were feeling or believing to be true?  You may have dedicated so much time and thought to whatever it is, but when you find out the outcome you expected is inaccurate from what you thought, you feel as if you were hit by a freight train.  This has nothing to do with me as a writer, but rather me as a human being with my own private hopes, thoughts, and dreams.  The hard part is accepting the reality and getting past your let down.  Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment