Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 8, 2014
Dear Diary,

This may appear to be one of my strangest blogs by far. However, I am letting you in on my life tonight and I want to share with you a very emotional moment. Tonight, I am pretending that you are my diary and you are part of my deepest secrets, emotions, and inner being.
Tonight I went to my friend's wake. If you are reading this and you are young, you are probably thinking that I am elderly and my friend is in her seventies. However, I am young and my friend was only forty. Mastocytosis is what caused her demise as I have blogged about before. I never heard of this malicious, evil disease before her. At the wake, I saw beautiful photos her family displayed from her past. I looked at pictures of her from her childhood. She was an adorable girl. She also made a beautiful bridesmaid at her brother's wedding. I was able to see how the disease was able to cause her to look deteriorated. When I came home, I decided to go on Facebook and look her up. To my surprise, I found an old email she wrote me wishing my dog, Lucky a happy belated birthday. This put a tear and smile on my face as it showed me how selfless she really was. As sick as she was, she was kind enough to think of my dog. I know that she is no longer in pain, but hope that she is truly happy in a wonderful place as she deserves. Thank you diary for letting me vent my emotions.

PS As you can guess I am not attaching any videos or pictures as usual as you would not see that in a diary entry.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, all the time i used to check web site posts here in the early hours in the morning, since i like to gain knowledge of more
    and more.

    Also visit my web blog - Astuces Steam

    ReplyDelete