Sunday, September 9, 2012

Swamped and Stressed

Hi I figured I would procrastinate and take a minute out to blog. Procrastination is never a good thing, but it must be done. Last week, I was given back the front cover graphics on how my novella, "Ignition" is going to look. They gave me a certain amount of time to tweek it if need be. There is one stipulation. They are allowing me to tweek it only one time. Afterwards, they will not accept any further comments as it has to go to print. Along with the cover, I was also given back my novella which I have to reread and edit it further. I realized that the copy I gave to Mr. Franchitti's men had some errors on it. How embarrassing!!! Who knows? He may have not read it anyway. If he did, my apologies to him. However, I am very fussy and tend to be a perfectionist and do not want the world to see errors in my book. I stayed up quite late last night rereading my book and I feel so exhausted. Besides all of the work I have to do with the book, I also have to write lesson plans. I have forms that need to be printed out for each student. I have tons of work for school that I need to do. There is never enough time in the day. I do have to keep this blog short as time is of the essence and I need to accomplish alot in a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment