Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Prayer In Need

In August 2012, I had posted a blog based on Mastocytosis. I mentioned that my friend fights this disease everyday. Unfortunately, it appears as though Mastocytosis is winning at the moment. She is fighting for her life in the hospital. Doctors had to induce her in a coma-like state. Unfortunately, her family indicated to all of her friends that she is not doing well at the moment. Her prognosis does not look too promising. That is the reason why I decided to write this blog today. In 2012, my friend requested that I blog about her condition, which to be honest I did not know too much about. Naturally I agreed to do it and I was able to educate myself on the disease. Her main request for telling me to write about it was so that people would become knowledgable about this condition that many people are not aware of. I am also writing this as a means of reaching out to whomever decides to read this blog and put a prayer out there because you never know. I decided to not include any pictures or videos in this particular blog. I wanted it to be just plain black and white to represent the solemn message behind this blog. Do you have a close friend or relative that is going through something similar? Please think about them and think about my friend as well. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment